This is an informational update. Washington will receive a total of 9,154 thermometers from FEMA. The Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers are The thermometers are FREE to businesses in the following industries including : construction (on the jobsite), mental health services, restaurants, manufacturing, retail, agriculture and grocers/convenient stores, and other businesses that meet one or more of the following criteria;
- Represents industry that is included in Washington’s Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers list;
- Represents businesses with high degree of person-to-person interaction
- Represents industry included in the Safe Start phase 1 or 2
- Represents minority group owned businesses
- Represents small businesses (50 employees or less during date of distribution)
Here is a list of the organizations with points of contact that are receiving the first allotment of 4k thermometers to distribute.